The Long Lake Wesleyan Church, located in the Heart of the Adirondacks, is seeking a lead full-time pastor who will serve our small Adirondack congregation with supportive lay leaders. We are seeking a dedicated disciple of Christ, with a heart of fire for Jesus Christ who can bring that passion to the people who attend our church, as well as to those who do not yet have a relationship with Jesus. Our congregation has a variety of ages and backgrounds, but all come together to worship our God. Our church is looking for an energetic seeker of God’s vision on both a personal, congregational and community level. We believe and actively practice the Great Commission. If you’d like to explore how we can serve and exalt Jesus Christ together, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Greg Bozak.
New videos of Haiti!
We have added several new videos from our team’s trip to Haiti in November 2011. You will need QuickTime to view these videos. QuickTime is free; you can download QuickTime for Mac or PC here.
- Caleb and Merline distribute Bibles to kids at orphanage – Part 1
- Caleb distributes Bibles to kids at orphanage – Part 2
- After receiving Creole Bibles of their own, kids sing for us
- Greg and Caleb share video of bumpy ride down the mountain road!
- View of the valley as they drive down the mountain road