The following announcements, joys and concerns were mentioned in church this morning:
- on Sat March 10th at 8:00 AM there will be a Men’s Breakfast in the Fellowship Hall.
- on Sat March 17th at 5:00 PM there will be a St. Patrick’s Day celebration of Soup and Homemade ice cream — mint? pistachio? get creative!
- Lenora had 2 days of testing in Glens Falls; all tests so far are OK! PTL!
- please pray for Caleb and Merline’s safety in Haiti and Caleb’s safe return on Wednesday. Also pray that Merline’s paperwork will be done soon so she can come to the US to be with Caleb.
- Judy & Dale’s daughter Vicky Santos will have surgery on March 7th at noon. The doctors give her a 50/50 chance of survival; but chances are worse without the surgery. Please keep Vicky in prayer.
- Sandi’s sister Missy is not doing well. Please keep Missy, Sandi, and their family in your prayers.
- pray for a new pastor for LLWC!
- see other events posted here.
- Pray continually! (1 Thess. 5:16-18).