As Gail said after Sunday’s service, “What a time of praise at church today! God is working at LLWC! The spirit is moving and touching lives.” We have much to be thankful for:
- Sandi and Steve have two health, beautiful grandbabies. Just ask them about them!
- Sandi’s sister has been put on a list for a clinical trial. Please keep praying for Missy.
- Marty had surgery on his ankle and will move to Tupper Lake Mercy for Physical Therapy. Please keep Marty and Joyce in your prayers.
- Janet Lee is progressing well; this is a real answer to prayer!
- Deb’s friend is moving closer to Christ, please keep her in prayer.
- This week’s Full Moon is another sign that our God is an Awesome God!
- Thanks to so many who have been helping to get the Parsonage ready for Gockes. Please see Gail if you can help.
- Many thanks to Bunny for serving as our Interim Pastor!
- Ladies had a great time at the District Ladies’ Retreat. See photo here.
- Spring is here and the Community Garden is growing! See photos here. Chris Thompson says, “Cutting seed potatoes today. Hope to plant next week sometime.” See Chris if you can help — many hands in our Community Garden make light work!
- Pray for the safe return of our Snow Birds! Can’t wait to see y’all!
- Remember the Mother/Daughter Breakfast this Saturday at 9:00! The guys are making breakfast for us, and Maxine is showing pictures of her trip to Israel. You can see photos from that brunch here.
And a few notes from Bunny’s lesson on Sunday:
- “For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands” (2 Timothy 1:6).
- Whatever gifts God has given us, Paul is telling us to use them and rekindle the flame!
- We are the tinder — add more to start the fire — work with each other to fan into flame the gift that God gave us!
- “Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another” (John 13:34-35).
- “Be content in any and every situation” (Philippians 4:12).