Skip to content
- Pastor John and his family are all moved into the Parsonage! That doesn’t mean that they can find two shoes and socks that match, but all their belongings are under one roof! Please introduce yourself and give them a warm welcome. You’ll probably be hearing from Pastor John here soon; he tells me that he likes to blog and keep in touch.
- Our Local Church Conference is this Wednesday (tomorrow) May 23rd at 6 pm. Please try to be there, it is vital we have input from everyone, members and non- members alike. We need a new church board secretary, is God calling you for that job?
- There will be a short missions meeting after church on May 27, to find out who plans to go to Haiti in Nov. over Thanksgiving. If you cannot attend please contact Venita this week. (We don’t like to put personal phone numbers or email addresses here so we can try to avoid spam. But you can always use the Contact Us form and we’ll pass along your message.)
- Many thanks to Bunny for serving as our Interim Pastor, and for all that he has done for our church and community. There are a few pictures posted on our Facebook page; let me (Peg) know if you want to see them but don’t have access.
- We’ve received the May newsletter from Manwarings, our missionaries to Africa. You can read their May newsletter here.