Hi all, here are a few updates:
- Judy is at home, recovering from hernia surgery. She is sore, but expressed gratitude for all our prayers.
- Please keep praying for Harry and Annette; Harry is not well.
- Please pray for Haddin (9 years old), who broke his femur on June 24th; he’ll be in the hospital a few more days. Have you ever had to try to keep a 9 yo quiet? Keep his Mom in prayer too, please!
- Please pray for those who have the virus that’s going around (or some other illness), those who mourn, need a job, are broken hearted, shut-in, or just really need God’s love and grace!
- Please be thinking and praying how you can use fresh produce from the Community garden to reach out to your neighbors in love!
- We have received an update newsletter from Veronica on her work with YWAM Montana (received in May but I just uploaded it here).
- Since the Mens’ Breakfast is not held every Saturday, I’ve removed it from the Visit Us section. We’ll announce the next Mens’ Breakfast when it’s planned.
- Gail says, “Lots of great ideas for our church discussed at the LLWC board meeting yesterday. All we need is YOU! Things are happening, get on board the Soul Train!!!! Ask what you can do to help!”
- Please check with Kathryn to see if she needs food for the Youth Group on Sunday night, and if you can help chaperone the group.
- Remember that this Sunday is the first Sunday of the month — that means that we’ll hold a Fellowship Pot-Luck Lunch after the 11:00 service (about noon). All are invited to join us — there’s always plenty of food and fellowship!
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” (1 Thess. 5:16, 17, 18).