We have so much to be thankful for!
- Cara’s shoulder surgery was successful!
- Merline is here!
- It’s been great to see Kyle & Jessica and Joey & Mikaela and many others back in LLWC!
- Steve’s knee surgery went well and he’s back at work.
- Janet Lee’s grandson has been released from the hospital, and she’s DONE with treatment — her legs are healed! This is a huge praise!
- There was a great Christmas program last night. See the photos here.
And some prayer requests:
- Katie’s job situation. Pray for Katie as she waits for God’s guidance and perfect timing.
- Kendra is serving in Afghanistan
- Michelle Moore is in the hospital.
- Bunny is serving as Intern Pastor in Brant Lake. And we’re approaching the 1-year anniversary of Evie’s death.
And some reminders:
- Mark your calendars! Our annual adult Christmas party will be held on December 15th, at 4:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Please bring a dish to pass. Each person is encouraged to bring an item for the Chinese auction — something from around your house that you’re willing to share (about a $5.00 value). Wrap it up real pretty, and put it under the tree in the FH. Each of us will have a turn to unwrap an item, or “steal” an item from someone else. This is a lot of fun; get ready for great fellowship and laughs!
- Poinsettias will be available — contact Margaret if you’d like one.
- Christmas Eve service – details TBD.