We have a lot to be thankful for, and several prayer requests. Please continue to pray for:
- Andy’s father Don.
- Our church outreach. We continue to have Saturday dinners and fellowship time at 5 pm and youth and kids programs at 6 pm.
- Sandi’s sister Robin and her upcoming surgery. And Robin’s husband Bo and mysterious health issues.
- Bunny’s cut finger!
- Lenora as she adjusts to her new living arrangements
- Mary Jo and Chase and Mary Jo’s son
- Ladies Bible Study: starting Wednesday, January 9th at 9 AM in the Fellowship Hall, there will be a Bible Study “Healing Waters” a study on Forgiveness, grace, and second chances with Melody Carlson and a DVD. Hoping to see all our ladies there. There will be hot coffee, tea or chocolate to warm us up as well.
- Wednesday prayer meetings at 6 PM: we are resuming our study in the book of Acts led by Chris Thompson.
We have received updates from two of our missionary families:
- Bishops in Albania; you can read their January newsletter here
- Manwarings in Africa; you can read their January newsletter here