Please pray for those who dedicated and rededicated their lives to Jesus today! It was an exciting, spirit-filled time of worship!
Check out the latest newsletter from the Manwarings, missionaries that we support in their ministry in Africa.
This week’s announcements and events:
- Dinner at St. Henry’s: fundraiser for the Community Food Pantry this Wednesday from 5 to 7 PM.
- Please keep the Ross family in your prayers. We can also support them by providing meals this Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
- Wesleyan Women: Whether you are a mother of kids still at home or have adult children, then you won’t want to miss this study about trusting God with your most dear assets: your children! Starting April 10th, join us in the lower level of the church on Wednesdays at 9 AM.
- Wednesday prayer meetings: Join us on Wednesday evenings at 6 PM to pray together and study the scriptures. Currently we are studying the book of Acts as we corporately pray for revival in our Town and Nation.
- Thursday night ride small group is back and will start a new study on April 4th at 7 PM. This time we will be doing a four-part study on Love and Marriage. With more than a thousand matchmaking services available today and new ones springing up all the time, finding a romantic match can be easier than ever. But staying together with the one you’ve found seems to be the real challenge. So, is it possible for two people to fall in love and actually stay there?
- Men’s Fraternity: Starting Saturday mornings at 9 AM on April 6th, we will be studying a unique approach to shaping a boy into a man by equipping him with three essential elements: a vision, a code of conduct, and a transcendent cause (Christianity) in which to invest his life. The study will last 4 Saturdays.
- “Velocity” High Energy Middle School (grades 5-8) meetings are Saturday evenings from 7 to 9 PM. Join us for free pizza and snacks while we play video games, listen to music, and Bible studies that are interesting and apply to real life. Free WiFi available.
- Senior High “Fusion” (grades 9-12) meetings are Sunday evenings from 7 to 9 PM. Come hang out for free pizza, videos, games, and Bible discussion group all designed for High School students. Fusion combines diverse people together to form something new and stronger.
- Pot-luck lunch – 1st Sunday of every month — at noon in the Fellowship Hall. Everyone is invited and encouraged to join us!