Several new announcements and reminders:
- New Year’s Eve service Tues. 12/31/13: Join us at 7:00 pm for Communion and blessings for 2014. Afterward we will have games and fellowship to ring in the New Year. Bring your favorite table games and snacks. Maybe we’ll even make home made ice cream for those who plan to stay up until midnight to ring in the new year.
- Youth grades 5th – 12th are invited to join us for “Fusion” on Saturday nights at 7:00 pm for pizza, games, and fellowship.
- Ladies Swap Meeting on Saturday, January 11 at 11:00 am. Bring a wrapped, used accessory that you don’t want or need anymore that you’d like to swap. Please bring some prayer requests that we can pray about with you. Also bring fruit (frozen, fresh, or canned) for our brunch. Call Sandi if you have questions.
- Come to Wednesday evening prayer group at 6:00 pm as we explore revival in the scriptures.
- Join us for Mens’ prayer time on Tuesday at 6:30 am in the sanctuary.
- Please pray for those who are still traveling or plan to travel in the upcoming wintery weather.
- Did you notice that “Donate” button on the right side of the screen? You can click that to make a quick, easy, secure donation to our church with PayPal or any major credit card. You can designate your gift for Missions, building improvements (like new chairs), or any other purpose of your choice. Thank you!