It’s clear from everything that people shared in church this morning that God is moving in Long Lake! God is using us to change hearts and souls. Praise God for decisions that have been made to follow Christ, and pray for those who are close to making a commitment. Pray without ceasing for those who are hurting physically, emotionally or spiritually.
A few updates and announcements:
- Tues. – Men’s prayer at 6:30 AM in the sanctuary.
- Wed. – Womens’ prayer time at 9 AM. We will have the coffee pot on; hope to see you there!
- Wed evening prayer group – at 6 PM – join us as we explore revival in the scriptures.
- Saturday – May 10 at 10 AM in the Fellowship Hall: Dress a Girl workshop. We’ll gather to make kits that people can take with them so they can sew all summer as their schedule permits. Bring a bag lunch, fabric scissors, and fabric if you can. We are also looking for two extra large cutting mats, sharp rotary cutters, gallon size zip-lock bags, 3/4″ elastic, and extra wide bias tape. Click here to see some photos from our workshop on April 5th. We had a great time making dresses for God’s precious little girls.
- Saturday – Youth grades 5-12 are invited to join us at 6 PM for “Fusion” for pizza, games, and fellowship. Bring a friend!
- The first Sunday of each month – plan to join us for lunch after church (about 12:30). There’s always plenty of food, and we’d love to have a chance to sit and chat with you!
Janet-Lee plans to move back to her apartment here this week. She asks us to keep praying and to save empty boxes for her move. Contact the church if you can help her move and get settled.
We are sending a group to Haiti this November! Please be praying and asking how God might use you in this missionary effort.
Contact us if you have questions.