Wesleyan Teen Camp is coming up July 21-26 and it looks like an exciting one. We had several Long Lake youth go last year and they raved about it. See Pastor John or Amy for more info or register at the website.
In addition to the regular events listed below, here are a couple of updates:
- As many shared this morning, thank you God for so many godly fathers who raised us in Christian homes. And thank you to our Heavenly Father who always welcomes us home with open, loving arms! (Luke 15:11-24)
- Thank you God for putting your healing touch on Bunny! It was great to see him in church today!
- Thank you God for the new unions that were created in our church recently. Bless these marriages and new families!
- As Kathryn shared in church this morning, Children’s Church is Kindergarten through 4th grade and meets during worship service. CC starts next week! Thank you Kathryn, for your work with our youth!
A couple of new announcements from church this morning.
- Five people from LLWC plan to go to Haiti on a short missions trip this November, and they’ll need supplies and funding for the trip. In the past, we’ve had a church garage sale to raise funds. This year, there will be a yard sale at Venita’s house. If you have things for the sale, take them to Venita’s house the day before. We need to raise about $1500. There will also be a Farmers Market on Thursdays in LL to raise money. If you have questions, Contact us.
- Pastor John went to a conference this week, and LLWC was honored for our growth in the community. We’re at 6% and 8% is a significant number. Ask Pastor John for more details, and thank him for all his hard work in reaching out to our community!
- Pray for Bunny, as he’s being treated for an infection.
- Welcome home to Bill & Jo-Cinda! It’s great to see them back in LL.
- See more announcements below.
Several reminders and dates for your calendars:
- Tonight, June 4th, at 6:00 pm is our weekly Bible study and prayer led by Dave Carney. If you have not been in the habit of coming, you are missing a real in depth study by a gifted teacher.
- This Saturday, June 7th, is our Annual Cleanup Day. Breakfast with Art at 8:00. See Gail for more info on how you can help.
- Looking for adults to be adult supervisor for Nursery and one helper. We hope to have one adult and one helper each Sunday. Please contact Gail, or Pastor John know what Sundays you are willing to sign up for. The times are 10:00 am – 12:30 pm.
See more events below.