Lots of announcements and updates:
- Thanks to all who helped harvest the broccoli in the Community Garden last Saturday. Chris estimates that they have about 225 heads for the season at about a pound apiece!
- Thanks to everyone who prayed for the youth group as they went to Kingdom Bound! They survived and came home in one piece. Lots of great speakers — ask the youth! Five young men rededicated their lives to Christ! About 10,000 Christians were there! Great experience for our kids.
- Venita reports that we made about $715 on the garage sale — money that will go toward the mission trip to Haiti in November.
- Praise God for many blessings and answered prayers!
- Pray for the families who lost loved ones this week — Art’s family, the young man who drowned at Buttermilk Falls, and others.
- The memorial service for Art Brockner will be Sunday afternoon August 24th at 2 PM at LLWC.
- Thanks to Pastor John for another great lesson on The Prayer of Jabez. Here are some scriptures that he referred to: 1 Chronicles 4:9-10, Job 1:9-10, 1 Peter 5:8, 2 Timothy 2:22, Philippians 4:6-7, 1 Corinthians 10:13. Reminder: when we ask God for something, be specific as Jabez was, and have confidence that God will grant your request, as He did for Jabez!
- For more information, contact us.