It was great to worship with so many this morning! Many thanks to Don Simmons for a great lesson in Stewardship: A Biblical Perspective. The bottom line: make a commitment to give your first fruits to God, and He will help you meet that commitment. All that we own belongs to Him! We are just caretakers for a while, but all of our resources and assets belong to Him! (1 Chronicles 29:11-12, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20).
Here are some upcoming events:
- Sundays: Join us Sunday nights at 6:00 PM for a study of the book of Revelation.
- Mondays: Alcoholic Anonymous meetings in Newcomb at 7:00 PM.
- Tuesdays: at 6:30 AM – join other men for prayer and share time.
- Tuesdays: Alcoholic Anonymous meetings in LLWC at 7:00 PM.
- Wednesdays: prayer meeting at 6:00 PM. Shemitah.
- August 17-21: NUMC Vacation Bible School – 1:00-3:00 pm. If you’re in Long Lake and need a ride, contact Amy at 624-2411.
- August 23: Community Hymn Sing at Mt. Sabattis at 3:00 pm followed by a potluck meal. All are invited!
- Best Years Fellowship Luncheon (for anyone 55 and over), Fellowship Hall, 12:00 noon, every 4th Tuesday: Aug 25 and Sept 22. Bring your own sandwich. Salad, dessert and drinks will be provided unless otherwise notified. Need a ride? Call Don Keller at 352-544-1271.