Almost standing room only again this morning! It’s great to worship with so many other believers. Pastor gave another excellent lesson: “If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today … You will be blessed when you come in and when you go out” (Deuteronomy 28:1, 6).
Here are some upcoming events:
- Sundays: Join us Sunday nights at 6:00 PM for a study of the book of Revelation.
- Mondays: Alcoholic Anonymous meetings in Newcomb at 7:00 PM.
- Tuesdays: at 6:30 AM – join other men for prayer and share time.
- Tuesday August 25: Best Years Fellowship Luncheon (for anyone 55 and over), Fellowship Hall, 12:00 noon. Potluck, bring something to share; drinks will be provided. Need a ride? Call Venita or Don Keller at 352-544-1271.
- Tuesdays: Alcoholic Anonymous meetings in LLWC at 7:00 PM.
- Wednesdays: prayer meeting at 6:00 PM. Shemitah.
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LongLakeWesleyanChurch
- Remember to pray for Pastor John and others as the Lord brings them to mind.
- Contact us or call Pastor John at 518-624-2411 if you have questions.