From today’s lesson on The Book of Jude Part 3:
“Be merciful to those who doubt; save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh” (Jude 22-23).
Here are some upcoming events:
- Sundays: Tonight at 6:00, Bible Study of Jude with Pastor John.
- Tuesdays: at 6:30 AM – join other men for prayer and share time.
- Tuesdays: Alcoholic Anonymous meetings in LLWC at 7:00 PM.
- Wednesdays: Moms in Touch: 8:00 AM in the Fellowship Hall.
- Wednesdays: Ladies’ Bible Study: 9:00 AM Study on Colossians, “Thrive, not just survive!”
- Wednesdays: Bible Study at 6:00 PM. Nahum.
- October is Pastor Appreciation Month! Please show Pastor John and his family how much we appreciate all that they do for our community!
- Please pray for Louisa as she has surgery this Tuesday to donate a kidney to Pat Sullivan. Praise God for Gail’s successful surgery. Please pray for all of our missionaries!
- Thursday October 1st, there will be a Work Bee at church from 10:00 AM ’til you have to leave! Soup will be served at noon. There’s a list of things that need to be done on the bulletin board near the back door (wainscoting, new gutters, sidewalks…). Bring your tools and paint brushes. See Venita if you have questions.
- October 3: 10th annual Community Garden Harvest at 99 Kickerville at 1:00 PM; join us as we bring in the potatoes for the winter. Bring your potato hooks and gloves, and dress for the weather (come rain or shine!). Dinner at 5:00 at the LLWC Fellowship Hall. Please RSVP with someone at church so they know how many to expect for dinner (and PIES!).
- October 17: Dress-a-Girl Workshop; 10:00 AM at LLWC. Save the date! More details to come.
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LongLakeWesleyanChurch
- Remember to pray for our Missionaries, Christians around the world who are being persecuted, our leaders, those in our community who have heart aches and physical issues, Pastor John, and others as the Lord brings them to mind.
- Contact us or call Pastor John at 518-624-2411 if you have questions.