Just a reminder that end-of-year giving needs to be postmarked by December 31, 2015.
You can also click on the Donate button on the right to use your credit card to make a secure donation to LLWC. You may make a donation of any amount, and you may include a note to designate what the donation is for (Missions, Building expenses, etc.).
Here are today’s announcements and updates:
- Sunday: Tonight at 6:00, Bible Study of Ezekiel with Pastor John.
- Tuesday: at 6:30 AM at LLWC – join other men for prayer and share time.
- Tuesday: at 6:30 PM Gocke Open House at 1116 Deerland Road. Please come join us in our home for Christmas treats and fellowship. It’s our Christmas gift to you — the Gocke family.
- Tuesday: at 7:00 PM – Choral practice for Christmas Eve service. Please come if you would like to be part of the singing for the 7:00 PM Christmas Eve service. We would like to have voices from all 3 churches!
- Wednesday: Bible Study at 6:00 PM. New Testament.
- Wednesday: Prayer Meeting at 7:00 PM at NUMC.
- Christmas Eve: Community Christmas Eve Service at 5:00 PM at NUMC and 7:00 PM at LLWC. Invite someone to come with you!
- End of Year Giving needs: Consider giving toward a second projector for the LLWC sanctuary, two garage doors for the Parsonage’s garage, two window inserts for the old nursery room. You can donate online with any major credit card via the Donate button on the right side of the screen, or send a check to LLWC, PO Box 322, Long Lake, NY 12847. All donations are tax-deductible.
- January 9: 2:30 – 4:30 at NUMC: Meet and greet time. Invite your neighbors and friends that haven’t met Pastor John to come meet him and chat.
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LongLakeWesleyanChurch
- Remember to pray for our Missionaries, Christians around the world who are being persecuted, our leaders, those in our community who have heart aches and physical issues, Pastor John, and others as the Lord brings them to mind.
- Contact us or call Pastor John at 518-624-2411 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.