Here are today’s announcements and updates:
- Lesson from today: “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will” (Romans 12:2). “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things“ (Philippians 4:8).
Think about God’s Word; we should keep our eyes on Jesus for guidance!
- Note that there are prayer request cards on the table in the entry way. You can also make suggestions for worship songs to the worship team.
- Sunday: 6:00 PM at LLWC – Evening service.
- Tuesday: 6:30 AM at LLWC – Join other men for prayer and share time.
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM at LLWC – Women’s Bible Study, “I know His name: Discovering Power in the Names of God” by Wendy Blight.
- Wednesday: 7:00 PM at NUMC – Prayer meeting.
- Thursday: 10:30 AM – NUMC Bible Study at Montanye’s home.
- Thursday: 12:30-2:30 at NUMC – Coffee for the Community.
- Saturday: Remember to pray on Saturday nights for the Sunday church services.
- Sunday: Invite friends to Sunday Bible class at 10:00 AM and Worship at 11:00 AM at LLWC.
- Newcomb Food Bank Needs: Pancake mix, syrup, canned fruit, spaghetti sauce, hash, elbow macaroni, toilet paper. If you know of someone in need, the Food Bank is now located in the Medical Center.
- April 19: 6:00 PM Potluck dinner at NUMC
- May 1: Fellowship Sunday — plan to stay after worship for Potluck lunch and a time of great fellowship! The first Sunday of each month.
- May 14: Dress a Girl workshop: 10:00 AM at LLWC. We’ll be cutting out fabric, sewing dresses, and making kits. So please bring a surger if you have it, sewing machine, sewing scissors, fabric, extra wide double fold bias tape in any and all colors, buttons, lace, 1/2″ elastic… and your lunch!
- July 14: Schroon Lake Word of Life. More information will be coming.
- September 29-October 1: Joyce Meyer’s annual women’s conference in St. Louis, Missouri. Sandi will be providing more information.