“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law” (Galatians 5:22-23 NIV).
Today’s lesson was on kindness. Here are a couple of good thoughts that Pastor shared: What if I treated everyone as if they’re going to die tomorrow? Spend the day saying NICE things to everyone!
Here are today’s announcements and updates for this week:
- Sunday: 6:00 PM Bible Study at LLWC.
- Monday: 7:00 PM Ladies’ Prayer Time at Sandi Burch’s house. If you can’t attend, then pray at home!
- Tuesday: 6:30 AM at LLWC – Join other men for prayer and share time.
- Tuesday: 4:00 PM at CUMC – Board Meeting
- Wednesday: 6:00 PM Prayer meeting at LLWC.
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – Women’s Bible Study at NUMC.
- Saturday: pray for our communities and Pastor as he prepares for the Sunday church services.
- Sunday: Invite friends to Sunday Bible class at 10:00 AM and Worship at 11:00 AM at LLWC. We are not a museum for saints — we’re a hospital for sinners!
- June 5: Fellowship Sunday at LLWC — plan to stay after worship for Potluck lunch and a time of great fellowship! The first Sunday of each month.
- July 14: Christy Nockels – Word of Life Bible Institute – 4200 Glendale Road, Pottersville, NY 12860. Concert starts at 7:30 PM. Tickets are $12.00. See more information at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/christy-nockels-word-of-life-summer-big-nights-tickets-21346305374.
- September 29-October 1: Joyce Meyer’s annual women’s conference, Love Life, in St. Louis, MO. See more information at: http://wc16.joycemeyer.org/#joyce.