Today we prayed for the people who practice Hindu. We watched the Prayercast video here. Pray for Hindus to abandon their thousands of gods to follow the one true God.
October is Pastor Appreciation month. We have an update on Pastor John’s trip to Israel. He had a conflict with the original dates, so he found another tour that’s very similar that’s cheaper! The highest priority is to send Pastor John; that cost is about $2400 and we’ve met that goal. Pastor would like to take his sons James and Peter with them, and he’s offered to pay for them himself. But on his salary, I know that would be difficult, so I’m sure he’d appreciate any help with the cost of their tickets. You can contribute to the fund for his trip to Israel by clicking on the yellow “Donate” button on the right side of this screen. You can donate with PayPal or any credit card. Please include a note in “Add special instructions to LLWC” that it’s for Gocke’s trip to Israel. You can also write a check to LLWC, with a note in the Memo line for Gocke’s trip to Israel. All donations to LLWC are tax deductible. The departure date is February 18, 2018, and full payment must be made by November 21, 2017. You can see more details about Pastor’s trip here.
- Sundays: You can now watch the service live on Sundays at 11:00 AM at http://llwesleyan.com/.
- Sunday: Prayer meeting at LLWC at 6:00 PM.
- Tuesday: NUMC Women’s Bible Study at 6:00 PM.
- Wednesday: Womens’ Prayer Group at 9:00 AM at LLWC. Contact Joyce Bozak for more information.
- Wednesday: Prayer Meeting at 6:00 PM at LLWC.
- Wednesday: Prayer Meeting at NUMC at 7:00 PM.
- Thursday: LLWC Women’s Bible Study at 1:00 PM.
- Saturday: NUMC Pork Roast Dinner and auction of handmade crafts including a quilt made by Dorothy! 5:00-6:30 PM.
- Saturday: Weekly prayer for the service at LLWC at 6:00 PM.
- November 5: Fellowship potluck lunch at noon at LLWC. Everyone is invited to join us.
- November 18: Thanksgiving Dinner at LLWC. We’ll be taking dinners to those who cannot come to LLWC, and then having our usual community dinner at church.