Today we prayed for the people of Ukraine. We watched the Prayercast video here. Pray for the Ukrainian people to follow Jesus.
Pastor John’s trip to Israel: we’ve received 60% of the money needed for Pastor John, James, and Peter to go to Israel. You can contribute to the fund for their trip by clicking on the yellow “Donate” button on the right side of this screen. You can donate with PayPal or any credit card. Please include a note in “Add special instructions to LLWC” that it’s for Gocke’s trip to Israel. You can also write a check to LLWC, with a note in the Memo line for Gocke’s trip to Israel. All donations to LLWC are tax deductible. The departure date is February 18, 2018, and full payment must be made by November 21, 2017. You can see more details about Pastor’s trip here. You can also hire James and Peter to do odd jobs around the house to help them raise money for the trip. Contact Pastor or Amy.
Welcome new members Skip & Dale Hults!
Pray for Lenora, Jan & Jud Lamos, and others who are ill or looking for jobs…
- Sundays: You can now watch the service live on Sundays at 11:00 AM at http://llwesleyan.com/.
- Sunday: Bible Study featuring Jonathan Cahns “Mysteries” of the Bible. Video and discussion group at LLWC at 6:00 PM.
- Wednesday: Womens’ Bible Study at 9:00 AM at LLWC. Contact Joyce Bozak for more information.
- Wednesday: UMW at NUMC at 10:00 AM.
- Wednesday: Bible Study on the Gospel of John led by Dave Carney at 6:00 PM at LLWC.
- Wednesday: Prayer Meeting at NUMC at 7:00 PM.
- Thursday: LLWC Women’s Bible Study at 1:00 PM.
- Saturday: K-6 Harvest Party at NUMC from 1:00-3:00 PM.
- Saturday: Weekly prayer for the service at LLWC at 6:00 PM.
- Saturday: Youth Board Night at NUMC at 7:00 PM.
- November 5: Fellowship potluck lunch at noon at LLWC. Everyone is invited to join us.
- November 9: Free showing of the movie, “Jonah” — a Sight & Sound production. At the Tupper Lake Public Library’s Community Room (use lower-back entrance) at 6:00 PM. The library is at 41 Lake St. in Tupper Lake.
- November 18: Thanksgiving Dinner at LLWC. We’ll be taking dinners to those who cannot come to LLWC, and then having our usual community dinner at church.
- November 19: Operation Christmas Child Boxes will be taken to Schroon Lake on November 19th. Please have them to NUMC prior to the 19th if you plan to participate this year. See samaritanspurse.org for details.