Today we prayed for the people of Russia. We watched the Prayercast video here. Pray for the Russian people to follow Jesus.
Pastor John’s trip to Israel: there’s been a slight change in plans, since Turkey will not allow Americans into Turkey. So the overall trip will be shorter. The total cost is now $6,493, and a total of $5,287 has been given. So we’re 80% there! You can contribute to the fund for their trip by clicking on the yellow “Donate” button on the right side of this screen. You can donate with PayPal or any credit card. Please include a note in “Add special instructions to LLWC” that it’s for Gocke’s trip to Israel. You can also write a check to LLWC, with a note in the Memo line for Gocke’s trip to Israel. All donations to LLWC are tax deductible. The departure date is February 18, 2018, and full payment must be made by November 21, 2017. You can see more details about Pastor’s trip here. You can also hire James and Peter to do odd jobs around the house to help them raise money for the trip. Contact Pastor or Amy.
Pray for Margaret & Bob and Jan & Jud, and others who are ill or looking for jobs…
- Sundays: You can now watch the service live on Sundays at 11:00 AM at http://llwesleyan.com/.
- Sunday: Bible Study featuring Jonathan Cahns “Mysteries” of the Bible. Video and discussion group at LLWC at 6:00 PM.
- Monday: LBA meeting at 6:00 PM at LLWC.
- Wednesday: Womens’ Bible Study will not meet this week.
- Wednesday: Prayer Meeting at 6:00 PM at LLWC.
- Wednesday: Prayer Meeting at NUMC at 7:00 PM.
- Thursday: LLWC Women’s Bible Study at 10:00 AM.
- Thursday: Free showing of the movie, “Jonah” — a Sight & Sound production. At the Tupper Lake Public Library’s Community Room (use lower-back entrance) at 6:00 PM. The library is at 41 Lake St. in Tupper Lake.
- Saturday: Weekly prayer for the service at LLWC at 6:00 PM.
- November 18: Thanksgiving Dinner at LLWC. We’ll be taking dinners to those who cannot come to LLWC, and then having our usual community dinner at church.
- November 19: Operation Christmas Child Boxes will be taken to Schroon Lake on November 19th. Please have them to NUMC prior to the 19th if you plan to participate this year. See samaritanspurse.org for details.