“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect” (Romans 12:2 NLT).
Watch the services live at 11:00 AM Eastern time at: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGocke
Pray for the nations: Tuvalu. “Pray for God to use these times of environmental and economic uncertainty to draw Christians into stronger relationships with Him.”
Here are this week’s announcements:
- Sunday: Prophecy study with Pastor John on the Great Falling Away. LLWC at 6:00 PM.
- Wednesday: Bible study at LLWC at 6:00 PM.
- Friday November 16: Katie (Smith) Ward’s Homecoming / Baby celebration at the Adirondack Hotel 6:00 – 7:30 PM. Stop in to visit with Katie and share in the excitement of baby boy on the way! It’s been 6 years since Katie has been home and she wants to see as many of you as she can. Bring an appetizer or dish to pass.
- Saturday November 17: Thanksgiving Dinner at LLWC. We’ll be taking dinners to those who cannot come to LLWC, and then having our usual community dinner at church.
- December 2: Fellowship Lunch, everyone invited to LLWC Fellowship Hall at noon.
Contact us or call Pastor John at 518-624-2411 (or email email@example.com) if you have questions.