“I am writing to remind you, dear friends, that we should love one another” (2 John 1:5a NLT).
Watch the services live at 11:00 AM Eastern time at: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGocke
Pray for the unborn: Unborn Face. “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves” (Proverbs 31:8).
Here are this week’s announcements:
- We’re updating our church directory. Please contact Amy to make sure that your information is correct.
- Sunday: Prophecy study with Pastor John. LLWC at 6:00 PM.
- Wednesday: Prayer and Prophecy meeting at LLWC at 6:00 PM.
- Friday: Women’s Bible Study at 10:00 AM in the Fellowship Hall, “When God doesn’t fix it.” Join us for tea/coffee and study by Laura Story.
- Saturday: NO Fusion/Pulse Youth meeting.
- Saturday, February 23: Dress a Girl workshop in the Tupper Lake Public Library Community Room (use lower back entrance). Bring your fabric cutting scissors and your sandwich for lunch; soup will be provided: 10:00 AM – 4:00.
- No Fusion/Pulse Youth meeting on February 23.
- March 3: Fellowship Lunch, everyone invited to LLWC Fellowship Hall at noon.
- March 19: Legislative Day in Albany. See https://www.newyorkfamilies.org/event/legislative-day-2019/ for details.
Contact us or call Pastor John at 518-624-2411 (or email email@example.com) if you have questions.