“Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life” (Proverbs 4:23 NLT).
Watch the services live at 11:00 AM Eastern time at: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGocke
Pray for nations: Haiti. “Pray for deliverance for those in bondage to voodoo.” Seventy-five percent of the people are involved in voodoo.
Here are this week’s announcements:
- We’re updating our church directory. Please contact Amy to make sure that your information is correct.
- Sunday: Prophecy study with Pastor John. LLWC at 6:00 PM.
- Wednesday: Prayer and Prophecy meeting at LLWC at 6:00 PM.
- Thursday: No Women’s Bible Study this week.
- Saturday: Day of Mourning. See Amy to carpool to Albany.
- Saturday, February 23: Dress a Girl workshop in the Tupper Lake Public Library Community Room (use lower back entrance). Bring your fabric cutting scissors and your sandwich for lunch; soup will be provided: 10:00 AM – 4:00.
- No Fusion/Pulse Youth meeting on February 23.
- We are excited about Asa Caleb Thompson’s arrival! We would like to shower the Thompsons with some gifts. The best options are: Aveeno baby products: soap, shampoo, especially lotion. Luvs diapers size 2 or 3. Wipes any brand, small gift certificates to Amazon or Walmart. There will be a basket at church next week to collect your gifts.
- If you would like to give a donation toward the Community Garden, mark it “garden” in the offering.
- Are you called to help with Children’s Church once a month? Let Pastor John know.
- March 3: Fellowship Lunch, everyone invited to LLWC Fellowship Hall at noon.
- March 19: Legislative Day in Albany. See https://www.newyorkfamilies.org/event/legislative-day-2019/ for details.
Contact us or call Pastor John at 518-624-2411 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.