“If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell” (Matthew 18:8-9).
Watch the services live at 11:00 AM Eastern time at: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGocke
Pray for nations: Azerbaijan. “Pray for mature leaders, deepening unity, and increased discipleship for the growing Church in spite of government surveillance.”
Many thanks to everyone who helped plant potatoes yesterday! You can see some photos here.
Here are this week’s announcements:
- Sunday: Prophecy study 6:00-7:30 at LLWC.
- Tuesday: Men’s Prayer at 6:30 AM at LLWC.
- Thursday: Women’s Bible Study, Session 5 at LLWC at 10:00 AM.
- Friday: Men’s Pizza and Prayer time, LLWC at noon.
- Saturday: Youth Lock-In meet at ABF at 9:30 AM to go to Hadley-Lucerne Wesleyan Church. Contact Cara Lewis with questions..
- Sunday May 26: Mike and Cindy Helvie, missionaries to Nepal, will be visiting. We’re having our potluck lunch a week early so we can commune with the Hevies (everyone invited to LLWC Fellowship Hall at noon).
- June 6-7: Cherryville PA District Conference Guest Speaker Stephen Elliot author of, “By Signs and Wonders.”
- June 8: ABF Women’s Luncheon at 10:00 AM, Guest Musician: Mary Jane Bevin. Guest Speaker: Matilda Kipfer.
- June 15: Dress a Girl workshop in the Tupper Lake Public Library Community Room (use lower back entrance). This will be a sewing day; please bring your sewing machine and your sandwich for lunch; soup will be provided: 10:00 AM – 4:00.
- As you do your spring cleaning, please gather things for our annual garage sale. It will be in August, and it raises money for missions. See Venita for more information.
Contact us or call Pastor John at 518-624-2411 (or email email@example.com) if you have questions.