“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16 NLT).
Watch the services live at 11:00 AM Eastern time at: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGocke
Pray for nations: Armenia. “Pray for Christ to be glorified and followed as the Living Word and Lord of the Armenian Church.”
Here are this week’s announcements:
- Sunday: Prophecy study 6:00-7:30 at LLWC. Study on current world events and prophecy
- Tuesday: Men’s Prayer at 6:30 AM at LLWC.
- Wednesday: Bible Study on Grace, 6:00-7:30 at LLWC, led by Dave Carney.
- Thursday: Women’s Bible Study, Session 6 at LLWC at 10:00 AM.
- June 15: Dress a Girl workshop in the Tupper Lake Public Library Community Room (use lower back entrance). This will be a sewing day; please bring your sewing machine and your sandwich for lunch; soup will be provided: 10:00 AM – 4:00.
- June 15: Join the Youth for a potluck supper at ABF: 6:00-8:00 PM.
- June 19: We’ll be having Bike and Build at the church again this year. They’ll be here the afternoon of Wednesday, June 19 and leave early on the 20th. Wednesday night we’ll eat with them and hear a very short presentation of what the organization does. If you’d like to help feed them breakfast or a snack, contact Amy Gocke. We have dinner pretty well covered. Thanks! We really enjoyed this group last year.
- June 22: Planting at the Community Garden at Thompsons’ on Kickerville Road at 9:00 AM.
- We’re having a Yard Sale for the Haiti Orphanage in August. Donations of sale items may be put in the Church shed or at Venita Keller’s house. If you need treasures to be picked up call Venita at 352-544-1271. Venita will also be selling homemade items at the Farmer’s Market all summer to aid this project if you would like to contribute or just buy. To view info on the Okipe orphanage in La Gonave, Haiti. See Venita for more information.
- September 15: LLCS class reunion. More details to come…
Contact us or call Pastor John at 518-624-2411 (or email email@example.com) if you have questions.