“Then those who feared the Lord spoke with each other, and the Lord listened to what they said. In his presence, a scroll of remembrance was written to record the names of those who feared him and always thought about the honor of his name. “They will be my people,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. “On the day when I act in judgment, they will be my own special treasure. I will spare them as a father spares an obedient child. Then you will again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not” (Malachi 3:16-18 NLT).
Watch the services live at 11:00 AM Eastern time at: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGocke
Pray for nations: Bhutan. “Pray for Christians to stand firm and multiply despite harsh treatment and harassment.”
Here are this week’s announcements:
- Sunday: Prophecy study 6:00-7:30 at LLWC. Study on current world events and prophecy
- Tuesday: Men’s Prayer at 6:30 AM at LLWC.
- Wednesday: Grace Bible study and prayer led by Dave Carney. 6:00 PM.
- Thursday: Come to the annual picnic and fireworks viewing at LLWC at 6:00 PM. The church will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, drinks, and paper goods. You bring a side dish or dessert to share, and your lawn chair.
- Saturday: Pulse Youth Group will be selling glow-in-the-dark necklaces at the Overlook during the fireworks, starting at 7:00 PM.
- Sunday July 7: Worship at the LL Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00, followed by Fellowship lunch at the church. All are welcome.
- July 12: Pulse Youth (5th-8th grade) group goes to the Word of Life Rodeo. Meet at the church at 5:30. We’ll return to church at 9:45.
- July 21, August 11, and September 1: Worship at the LL Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00.
- Donations are being accepted for the “Evie Austin scholarship” for college students attending Christian Colleges from the Long Lake area. Make note on your check if you are donating to this fund.
- We’re having a Yard Sale for the Haiti Orphanage in August. Donations of sale items may be put in the Church shed or at Venita Keller’s house. If you need treasures to be picked up call Venita at 352-544-1271. Venita will also be selling homemade items at the Farmer’s Market all summer to aid this project if you would like to contribute or just buy. To view info on the Okipe orphanage in La Gonave, Haiti. See Venita for more information.
- Community Food Pantry provided food to 444 people in 2018. The Food Pantry is located in the Fellowship Hall of LLWC, and is open on Saturday mornings. The need is greatest in the winter months, but donations are always welcome.
- September 15: Come to church to reunite and celebrate our Lord and this church. Sunday morning worship at 11:00 AM. Celebrate the church’s history and remember those who have gone on to glory, bring pictures! Potluck supper together around 4? (to be determined). Testimonies and special music starting at 5 pm followed by a good old fashion Hymn sing!
Contact us or call Pastor John at 518-624-2411 (or email email@example.com) if you have questions.