“Now may the Lord of peace himself give you his peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you all. Here is my greeting in my own handwriting — Paul. I do this in all my letters to prove they are from me. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all” (2 Thessalonians 3:16-18 NLT).
“Shalom I leave you. My shalom I give to you; but not as the world gives! Do not let your heart be troubled or afraid” (John 14:27 TLV).
Here are this week’s announcements:
- Sunday: Signs and Wonders study on current world events and prophecy, 6:00-7:30 at LLWC.
- Tuesday: Men’s Prayer at 6:30 AM at LLWC.
- Wednesday: Grace Bible study and prayer led by Dave Carney. 6:00 PM.
- Friday: Womens’ Bible study led by Amy Gocke, LLWC Fellowship Hall, 10:00-11:30 AM. We’ll be “Praying for your Husband” on Fridays in July. And “Praying for your children” on Fridays in August (no study on August 9).
- Friday: Pulse Youth (5th-8th grade) group goes to the Word of Life Rodeo. Meet at the church at 5:30. We’ll return to church at 9:45.
- July 21: Worship at the LL Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00.
- August 1: Pulse Youth (5th-8th grade) group goes to the Word of Life for Ninja Warrior Night 5:30-9:45.
- August 9-10: We’re having a Yard Sale for the Haiti Orphanage. Donations of sale items may be put in the Church shed or at Venita Keller’s house. If you need treasures to be picked up call Venita at 352-544-1271. Venita will also be selling homemade items at the Farmer’s Market all summer to aid this project if you would like to contribute or just buy. To view info on the Okipe orphanage in La Gonave, Haiti. See Venita for more information.
- August 11: Worship at the LL Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00.
- September 1: Worship at the LL Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00, followed by Fellowship pot luck lunch at LLWC.
- Support Long Lake Wesleyan Church as you shop on Amazon Smile. Amazon gives 0.5% of your purchases to LLWC when you select it as your favorite charity at smile.amazon.com at no cost to you!
- September 15: Come to church to reunite and celebrate our Lord and this church. Sunday morning worship at 11:00 AM. Celebrate the church’s history and remember those who have gone on to glory, bring pictures! Potluck supper together around 4? (to be determined). Testimonies and special music starting at 5 pm followed by a good old fashion Hymn sing!
Contact us or call Pastor John at 518-624-2411 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.