“Now go and call together all the elders of Israel. Tell them, ‘Yahweh, the God of your ancestors—the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob—has appeared to me. He told me, “I have been watching closely, and I see how the Egyptians are treating you” (Exodus 3:16 NLT).
Watch the services live at 11:00 AM Eastern time at: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGocke
Pray for nations: Uzbekistan. “Pray for safety, growth, and spiritual maturity for those in underground house churches.”
Here are this week’s announcements:
- Sunday: Signs and Wonders study on current world events and prophecy, 6:00-7:30 at LLWC.
- Tuesday: Men’s Prayer at 6:30 AM at LLWC.
- Wednesday: Grace Bible study and prayer led by Dave Carney. 6:00 PM.
- Thursday: Womens’ Bible study led by Amy Gocke, LLWC Fellowship Hall, 10:00-11:30 AM. We’ll be “Praying for your Husband”.
- July 21: Worship at the LL Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00.
- August 1: Pulse Youth (5th-8th grade) group goes to the Word of Life for Ninja Warrior Night 5:30-9:45.
- August 9-10: We’re having a Yard Sale for the Haiti Orphanage. Donations of sale items may be put in the Church shed or at Venita Keller’s house. If you need treasures to be picked up call Venita at 352-544-1271. Venita will also be selling homemade items at the Farmer’s Market all summer to aid this project if you would like to contribute or just buy. To view info on the Okipe orphanage in La Gonave, Haiti. See Venita for more information.
- August 11: Worship at the LL Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00.
- September 1: Worship at the LL Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00, followed by Fellowship pot luck lunch at LLWC.
- Support Long Lake Wesleyan Church as you shop on Amazon Smile. Amazon gives 0.5% of your purchases to LLWC when you select it as your favorite charity at smile.amazon.com at no cost to you!
- September 15: Come to church to reunite and celebrate our Lord and this church. Sunday morning worship at 11:00 AM. Celebrate the church’s history and remember those who have gone on to glory, bring pictures! Potluck supper together around 4? (to be determined). Testimonies and special music starting at 5 pm followed by a good old fashion Hymn sing!
Contact us or call Pastor John at 518-624-2411 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.