“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take” (Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT).
Watch the services live at 11:00 AM Eastern time at: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGocke
Support Long Lake Wesleyan Church as you shop on Amazon Smile. Amazon gives 0.5% of your purchases to LLWC when you select it as your favorite charity at smile.amazon.com at no cost to you!
Here are this week’s announcements:
- Sunday: Signs and Wonders study on current world events and prophecy, 6:00-7:30 at LLWC.
- Tuesday: Men’s Prayer at 6:30 AM at LLWC.
- Wednesday: Grace Bible study and prayer led by Dave Carney. 6:00 PM.
- Thursday: Womens’ Prayer Bible study led by Amy Gocke in the Gocke’s home, 10:00-11:30 AM. We’ll be “Praying for your children”.
- August 9-10: We’re having a Yard Sale for the Haiti Orphanage. Donations of sale items may be put in the Church shed or at Venita Keller’s house. If you need treasures to be picked up call Venita at 352-544-1271. Venita will also be selling homemade items at the Farmer’s Market all summer to aid this project if you would like to contribute or just buy. To view info on the Okipe orphanage in La Gonave, Haiti. See Venita for more information.
- August 11: Worship at the LL Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00.
- August 12-16: VBS at ABF in Newcomb. Come Roar with us! 9:00-11:30 AM. We’ll be learning that God is Good no matter what. Call Amy at 518-624-2411 if you need a ride.
- September 1: Worship at the LL Sabattis Pavilion at 11:00, followed by Fellowship pot luck lunch at LLWC.
- September 7: Dress a Girl workshop in the Tupper Lake Public Library Community Room (use lower back entrance). Bring your fabric cutting wheel, serger, and your sandwich for lunch; soup will be provided: 10:00 AM – 4:00.
- September 15: Come to church to reunite and celebrate our Lord and this church. Sunday morning worship at 11:00 AM. Celebrate the church’s history and remember those who have gone on to glory. Please submit digital images or bring pictures to share! Potluck supper together around 4? (to be determined). Testimonies and special music starting at 5 pm followed by a good old fashion Hymn sing!
Contact us or call Pastor John at 518-624-2411 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions.