“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective” (James 5:16 NIV).
Watch the services live at 11:00 AM Eastern time at: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGocke
Pray for the nations: Egypt. “Pray for the Church to continue to overcome evil with divine forgiveness and love.”
October is Pastor appreciation month; please show your appreciation of our Pastor and his family. Above all, keep him in your prayers!
Love offering for Greg: if you’d like to help Greg with expenses related to travel to/from doctors’ appointments and treatment, please mark your gift, “love offering for Greg.”
Support Long Lake Wesleyan Church as you shop on Amazon Smile. Amazon gives 0.5% of your purchases to LLWC when you select it as your favorite charity at smile.amazon.com at no cost to you!
Here are this week’s announcements:
- Sunday: Signs and Wonders study led by Pastor John, based on the book by Wesleyan Pastor Stephen Elliot, 6:00-7:30 at LLWC.
- Tuesday: Men’s Prayer at 6:30 AM at LLWC.
- Wednesday: Grace Bible study and prayer led by Dave Carney at 6:00 PM.
- Friday: Women’s Prayer & Bible study at LLWC at 10:00.
- Friday: Men’s Lunch & Prayer time at 12:00.
- Saturday: Meet at LLWC to bag up vegetables to deliver to neighbors: 10:00-12:00. Contact Chris Thompson if you can go over during the week to move veggies to church.
- Saturday: Fusion Pulse Youth meet at ABF: 6:00-7:30.
- October 26: Escape the Island at Word of Life
- November 3: Fellowship pot luck lunch in the LLWC Fellowship Hall immediately after worship.
- November 23: Thanksgiving Dinner at LLWC. We’ll be taking dinners to those who cannot come to LLWC, and then having our usual community dinner at church about 1:00.
- December 7: Dress a Girl workshop in the Tupper Lake Public Library’s Community Room (use lower back entrance). Bring your fabric cutting wheel, serger, and your sandwich for lunch; soup will be provided: 10:00 AM – 4:00. Contact Peg Mauer for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).