“The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom” (Deuteronomy 28:13 NIV).
Watch the services live at 11:00 AM Eastern time at: https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGocke
Pray for the nations: Cameroon. “Pray for an end to widely held tribal spiritist traditions among Christians.”
October is Pastor appreciation month; please show your appreciation of our Pastor and his family. Above all, keep him in your prayers!
Love offering for Greg: if you’d like to help Greg with expenses related to travel to/from doctors’ appointments and treatment, please mark your gift, “love offering for Greg.”
Support Long Lake Wesleyan Church as you shop on Amazon Smile. Amazon gives 0.5% of your purchases to LLWC when you select it as your favorite charity at smile.amazon.com at no cost to you!
Here are this week’s announcements:
- Sunday: Signs and Wonders study led by Pastor John, based on the book by Wesleyan Pastor Stephen Elliot, 6:00-7:30 at LLWC.
- Tuesday: Men’s Prayer at 6:30 AM at LLWC.
- Wednesday: Grace Bible study and prayer led by Dave Carney at 6:00 PM.
- Friday: Women’s Prayer & Bible study will not meet on November 1.
- Friday: Men’s Lunch & Prayer time at 12:00.
- Saturday: Hope for a Woman’s Heart at Great Escape Lodge, 3:00-9:00. Contact Lana Fennessy (518-582-3023) TODAY if interested. cost is $40 plus $2.99. There will be a van leaving from Newcomb in you would like to carpool. For more information, see: https://h4awh.com/.
- November 3: Fellowship pot luck lunch in the LLWC Fellowship Hall immediately after worship.
- November 15: Harvest Party for elementary students at ABF, 9:00-11:00 AM.
- November 23: Thanksgiving Dinner at LLWC. We’ll be taking dinners to those who cannot come to LLWC, and then having our usual community dinner at church about 1:00.
- December 7: Dress a Girl workshop in the Tupper Lake Public Library’s Community Room (use lower back entrance). Bring your fabric cutting wheel, serger, and your sandwich for lunch; soup will be provided: 10:00 AM – 4:00. Contact Peg Mauer for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).