- May 27 at 6:00 PM: Wednesday night Bible Study in person at LLWC and online at: https://zoom.us/j/700087236
- May 30 at 6:00 PM: Saturday Night Alive message with Pastor Skip. Go to https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGocke and click on the image for SNA.
- May 31 at 11:00 AM: First public church service of the Summer this Sunday at Mt. Sabattis Pavilion. All invited! It will also be available online; go to https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnGocke and click on the image for “Sunday 11 AM Church Service”.
- May 31 at 6:00 PM: Sunday Evening Bible Study in person with Pastor John at LLWC, and online at: https://zoom.us/j/700087236
- There are some photos from our potato planting on Saturday on our web site: https://llwesleyan.com/. Go to Ministries –> Community Garden, and click on the top link. Or you can go directly to: https://llwesleyan.com/index.php/ministries/community-garden/.
Jesus: Rock of Ages
The Lord lives! Praise to my Rock! May God, the Rock of my salvation, be exalted! (2 Samuel 22:47 NLT)
Come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. (Psalm 95:1 NLT)
The men of Israel saw what a tight spot they were in; and because they were hard pressed by the enemy, they tried to hide in caves, thickets, rocks, holes, and cisterns. (1 Samuel 13:6 NLT)
I look up to the mountains—does my help come from there? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth! He will not let you stumble; the one who watches over you will not slumber. (Psalm 121:1-3 NLT)
He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken. My victory and honor come from God alone. He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me. (Psalm 62:6–7 NLT)
My heart rejoices in the Lord! The Lord has made me strong. Now I have an answer for my enemies; I rejoice because you rescued me. No one is holy like the Lord! There is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.” (1 Samuel 2:1-2 NLT)
Therefore, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: “Look! I am placing a foundation stone in Jerusalem, a firm and tested stone. It is a precious cornerstone that is safe to build on. Whoever believes need never be shaken. (Isaiah 28:16 NLT)
I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory! The stone that the builders rejected has now become the cornerstone. This is the Lord’s doing, and it is wonderful to see. (Psalm 118:21-23 NLT)
From Judah will come the cornerstone (Zechariah 10:4 NLT)
“For Jesus is the one referred to in the Scriptures, where it says, ‘The stone that you builders rejected has now become the cornerstone.’” (Acts 4:11 NLT)
“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved” (Acts 16:31).