What to Expect:
- Masks and social distancing are encouraged.
- Children will remain with their parents for the duration of the service. An unstaffed nursery is available across the lobby from the sanctuary.
Moms and Dads, help yourself to this room!
- Sunday: Worship service at 11:00 AM. Live streams will be available online here.
- Sunday, February 13th, Pastor Andy will share part five in our current series “Teach Us to Pray”. This week we’ll be looking at what lessons we can learn from Jacob’s prayer in Genesis 32:22-31. To be able to engage more in the worship time check out the following link to one of the songs we will be singing:” When You Walk Into the Room” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOt32GZEg2E
- Tithes and Offerings may be mailed to the church, submitted online via PayPal (see the yellow Donate button on the right side of your screen), or received during the service.
- Today: Bible Study at 6:00 PM, with David Carney.
- Wednesday: Prayer & Fasting Day: Prayer Meeting at 6:00 PM. Go to the following link to be inspired to pray!
- Saturday: Community Food Pantry open from 9:00-12:00 downstairs in the Fellowship Hall. Contact Joyce or Karen if you have questions.
- Pot Luck Lunch in the Fellowship Hall after worship on the first Sunday of each month. Please plan to join us!