What to Expect:
- Masks and social distancing are encouraged but not required.
- Children will remain with their parents for the duration of the service. An unstaffed nursery is available across the lobby from the sanctuary.
- Sunday: Worship service at 11:00 AM. Live streams will be available online here.
- Sunday, March 27th, Pastor Andy will share a message called, “Overturning Tables” from Mark 11. Check out the following link to one of the songs we will be singing: “Worthy of It All”
Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day + Prayer Meeting Wednesday @ 6pm21 Day Fast Leading Up to Easter Sunday!
- Sunday, March 27 through Saturday, April 16. *Begins This Sunday!
- Announce a time of fasting; call the people together for a solemn meeting. Bring the leaders and all the people of the land into the Temple of the Lord your God, and cry out to him there. (Joel 1:14 NLT)
- When you fast… (Matthew 6:16 NIV)
- Please be praying about what to fast during this urgent time!
- One meal a day / Screens after 7pm / Desserts / Caffeine / Watching Sports
- News Movies / Reading Novels / Social Media
- Solid Food (make sure you are medically able to do this)
- Split up the fast into something different for each week.
- I will be praying for your requests during this time! Breakthroughs are just ahead!
FUSION YOUTH GROUP
- Friday, April 8 @ 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Adirondack Bible Fellowship Church in Newcomb. Led by Tim & Veronica Van Schuylenburg
Interested in Church Membership?
- Maybe now is the time! Contact Pastor Andy ASAP if you’re interested in pursuing this.
Sunday Potluck Lunch
- April 3 following the morning service. All are invited!
Tithes and Offerings
- Online: https://llwesleyan.com/. Click on the yellow “Donate” button near the top right corner of your screen. On an iPhone, you may have to scroll down to see it.
- Mail to the church (PO Box 322, 1120 Deerland Road).
- In person during the service.
Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study @ 10am
- Teacher: David Carney in the Fellowship Hall
8 Week Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course
- Begins March 27 @ 6pm to 7:30pm
- This will take the place of Dave Carney’s Sunday night Bible study.
- Check out the following promotional videos:
- To register for the course contact Pastor Andy ASAP.
- Don’t enjoy reading? Purchase the audio version of the book at the following link: https://www.christianbook.com/emotionally-spirituality-impossible-spiritually-remaining-unabridged/9781511370035/pd/370030
The Community Garden Needs Our Help!
- For more details see the post “Community Garden Donations request“
- Community Dinner: April 23rd at 1:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall. (This is our annual Thanksgiving dinner that was postponed from last November.)
- Spring Work Day: Saturday April 30th. Details to follow.
- Local Church Conference: Thursday, May 12th at 6:00 PM.