We meet for church service on Sundays at 11:00 AM. All are welcome!
What to Expect:
- Masks and social distancing are encouraged but not required.
- Children will remain with their parents for the duration of the service. An unstaffed nursery is available across the lobby from the sanctuary.
- Sunday: Worship service at 11:00 AM. Live streams will be available online here.
- Sunday, March 13th, Pastor Andy will share part nine in our current series “Teach Us to Pray”. This week the message is called “The Disposition of a Church” from Matthew 5.
Check out the following link to one of the songs we will be singing:“What a Beautiful Name” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQWFzMvCfLE&ab_channel=HillsongWorship
- Tithes and Offerings may be mailed to the church, submitted online via PayPal (see the yellow Donate button on the right side of your screen; you may have to scroll down on your iPhone to see it), or received during the service.
- Sundays: Adult Bible Study at 10:00 AM in the Fellowship Hall; Teacher: David Carney.
- Sundays: Evening Bible Study at 6:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall; Teacher: David Carney.
- Wednesday: Prayer & Fasting Day: Prayer Meeting at 6:00 PM. Go to the following link to be inspired to pray!
- Saturday: Community Food Pantry open from 9:00-12:00 in the Fellowship Hall. Contact Joyce or Karen if you have questions.
- 21 Day Fast Leading Up to Easter Sunday!
- Sunday, March 27 through Saturday, April 16.
- Announce a time of fasting; call the people together for a solemn meeting. Bring the leaders and all the people of the land into the Temple of the Lord your God, and cry out to him there. (Joel 1:14 NLT)
- When you fast… (Matthew 6:16 NIV)
- Please be praying about what to fast during the urgent time!
- One meal a day / Screens after 7pm / Desserts / Caffeine / Watching Sports
- News Movies / Reading Novels / Social Media
- Split up the fast into something different for each week.
- First Friday YOUTH GROUP * NEW
- Friday, April 1 @ 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Adirondack Bible Fellowship Church in Newcomb!
- Led by Tim & Veronica Van Schuylenburg + Josh & Cara Lewis
- Interested in Church Membership? * NEW
- Maybe now is the time!
- Contact Pastor Andy ASAP if you’re interested in pursuing this.
- 8 Week Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course
- Begins March 27 at 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM.
- For additional information check out the following videos:
- To register for the course contact Pastor Andy ASAP.
- Don’t enjoy reading? Purchase the audio version of the book at the following link:
- THE COMMUNITY GARDEN NEEDS YOUR HELP! * NEW. For more details see the post below “Donations request…”
- First Sunday Potluck: April 3 following the morning service. All are invited!
- Community Dinner: April 23rd at 1:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
- Spring Work Day: Saturday April 30th. Details to follow.
- Local Church Conference: Thursday, May 12th at 6:00 PM.