- Sunday: Worship service at 11:00 AM. All are welcome! Live streams will be available online here. And in person at: 1120 Deerland Road, Long Lake, NY.
- Children will remain with their parents for the duration of the service. An unstaffed nursery is available across the lobby from the sanctuary.
- May 8th, Pastor Andy will be sharing a message called
“The Significance of Motherhood”! In addition to honoring mothers, we will be receiving 7 new members (3 of them by transfer). Check out the following link to one of the songs we will be singing: “We Praise You” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDSoMLnUwJA&ab_channel=MattRedman
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study @ 10 AM. Teacher: David Carney. In the Fellowship Hall.
- 8 Week Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Course Continues… Sunday evening 6 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day + Prayer Meeting Wednesday at 6 PM.
- Annual Local Church Conference: Thursday, May 12th at 6:00 PM; we’ll have election of leaders, reports, approval of budget, etc.
Fusion Youth: Friday, May 13, 6:30 PM to 9 PM at A.B.F. Church in Newcomb.
- Tithes and Offerings
- Online: https://llwesleyan.com/. Click on the yellow “Donate” button near the top right corner of your screen. On an iPhone, you may have to scroll down to see it.
- Mail to the church (PO Box 322, Long Lake NY, 12847).
- In person during the service.
- Dress a Girl workshop: May 21st at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Contact Peg Mauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.
- The Community Garden Needs Our Help! For more details see the post: “Community Garden Donations request“
- First Sunday Potluck Lunch: Join us on June 5th for a pot luck lunch following the morning service (they’re held on the first Sunday of every month). Never been to one of our potlucks? Why not make this your first! Everyone is invited!