This Sunday, Pastor Andy will be continuing the series on the topic of the Holy Spirit leading up to Pentecost Sunday (June 5). Part Two: “What Happened at Pentecost?” from Acts 2.
- Children will remain with their parents for the duration of the service. An unstaffed nursery is available across the lobby from the sanctuary.
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study at 10:00 AM. Teacher: David Carney. In the Fellowship Hall. Join us for this excellent discipleship opportunity!
Sunday Evening Bible Study CANCELED this Week! Our next Sunday evening Bible study begins June 5. See below under “LOOKING AHEAD”.
- Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day + Prayer Meeting Wednesday at 6:00 PM.
- Tithes and Offerings
- Online: https://llwesleyan.com/. Click on the yellow “Donate” button near the top right corner of your screen. On an iPhone, you may have to scroll down to see it.
- Mail to the church (PO Box 322, Long Lake NY, 12847).
- In person during the service.
- Potluck Lunch: Join us on June 5th for a pot luck lunch following the morning service (on the first Sunday of every month). Never been to one of our potlucks? Why not make this your first! Everyone is invited!
- Sunday Evening Bible Study ‘Frequency‘ *NEW
- God is speaking. Do you know how to hear Him? Like a radio host broadcasting on the airwaves, God speaks all the time. But receiving requires tuning into the right frequency.
- My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.” (Psalm 27:8 NLT)
- Video Presenter: Robert Morris
- Facilitator: Pastor Andy
- Begins Sunday, June 5th at 6:00 PM – All are invited… no registration required.
- To get the most from this study purchase the book Frequency by Robert Morris from amazon.com (not required).
- The Community Garden Needs Our Help! For more details see the post: “Community Garden Donations request“
FUSION YOUTH: A.B.F. Newcomb, Friday, June 10, 6:30pm to 9pm
- Interested in Being Baptized? *NEW. Contact Pastor Andy (“Believers Baptism”).
- Dress a Girl workshop: Saturday, June 11 at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). Help us reduce human trafficking! You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.
- Christian Music Festival *NEW. 19 Campground Rd, Mooers, NY 12958 (approximately 30 minutes from Plattsburgh). Saturday, June 18th, 10:00 AM-9:00PM. For additional details go to upnorthworship.com.
- I Am a Woman, Hear Me Roar! *NEW. The Strand Theatre Main St Hudson Falls, NY 12839. Saturday, June 18th, 12:00-4:00 PM; 7:00-10 PM. For additional details go to brownpapertickets.com.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
- July 4th celebration: Details to be announced.
- Summer Worship at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion: We plan to meet at 11:00 AM up at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion for Sunday services on: July 3, 10, 24, and August 14, and 21. Feel free to bring your lawn chair!