This Sunday, Pastor Andy will continue the series on the Holy Spirit: “The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost” from Acts 2.
- Children will remain with their parents for the duration of the service. An unstaffed nursery is available across the lobby from the sanctuary.
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study at 10:00 AM. Teacher: David Carney. In the Fellowship Hall. Join us for this excellent discipleship opportunity!
- Potluck Lunch: Join us TODAY for a pot luck lunch following the morning service (on the first Sunday of every month). Never been to one of our potlucks? Why not make this your first! Everyone is invited!
- Sunday Evening Bible Study at 6:00 PM: ‘Frequency‘ *NEW.
- God is speaking. Do you know how to hear Him? Like a radio host broadcasting on the airwaves, God speaks all the time. But receiving requires tuning into the right frequency.
- My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.” (Psalm 27:8 NLT)
- Video Presenter: Robert Morris
- Facilitator: Pastor Andy
- To get the most from this study purchase the book Frequency by Robert Morris from amazon.com (not required).
- Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day + Prayer Meeting Wednesday at 6:00 PM.
- Tithes and Offerings
- Online: https://llwesleyan.com/. Click on the yellow “Donate” button near the top right corner of your screen. On an iPhone, you may have to scroll down to see it.
- Mail to the church (PO Box 322, Long Lake NY, 12847).
- In person during the service.
- The Community Garden Needs Our Help! For more details see the post: “Community Garden Donations request“
FUSION YOUTH: POSTPONED until Friday, June 17 @ 6:30pm to 9pm. A.B.F. in Newcomb!
- Interested in Being Baptized? *NEW. Contact Pastor Andy (“Believers Baptism”).
- Dress a Girl workshop: Saturday, June 11 at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). Help us reduce human trafficking! You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.
- Christian Music Festival *NEW. 19 Campground Rd, Mooers, NY 12958 (approximately 30 minutes from Plattsburgh). Saturday, June 18th, 10:00 AM-9:00PM. For additional details go to upnorthworship.com.
- I Am a Woman, Hear Me Roar! *NEW. The Strand Theatre Main St Hudson Falls, NY 12839. Saturday, June 18th, 12:00-4:00 PM; 7:00-10 PM. For additional details go to brownpapertickets.com.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
- July 4th celebration: Details to be announced.
- Summer Worship at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion: We plan to meet at 11:00 AM up at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion for Sunday services on: July 3, 10, 24, and August 14, and 21. Feel free to bring your lawn chair!