Sunday: Worship service at 11:00 AM. All are welcome! Live streams will be available online here. And in person at: 1120 Deerland Road, Long Lake, NY.
This Sunday, Pastor Andy will be sharing a message called “Reuniting Word and Spirit” from Acts 4.
Check out the following link to one of the songs we will be singing: “I Speak Jesus” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuypsxDnZ68&ab_channel=IntegrityMusic
- An unstaffed nursery is available across the lobby from the sanctuary.
Saturday Prayer: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study at 10:00 AM. Teacher: David Carney. In the Fellowship Hall. Come an hour early to get in on this excellent discipleship opportunity!
- Children’s Ministry: *NEW. During the morning service, following the music, children will be dismissed for Children’s Church in the Fellowship Hall. To be a Teacher or Helper contact Pastor Andy.
- Sunday Evening Bible Study at 6:00 PM: ‘Frequency‘ *NEW.
- God is speaking. Do you know how to hear Him? Like a radio host broadcasting on the airwaves, God speaks all the time. But receiving requires tuning into the right frequency.
- My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.” (Psalm 27:8 NLT)
- Video Presenter: Robert Morris
- Facilitator: Pastor Andy
- To get the most from this study purchase the book Frequency by Robert Morris from amazon.com (not required).
- Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day + Prayer Meeting Wednesday at 6:00 PM.
- FUSION YOUTH: Friday, June 17 @ 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM at A.B.F. in Newcomb!
- Christian Music Festival *NEW. Saturday, June 18th, 10:00 AM-9:00PM. At 19 Campground Rd, Mooers, NY 12958 (approximately 30 minutes from Plattsburgh). For additional details go to upnorthworship.com.
- I Am a Woman, Hear Me Roar! *NEW. Saturday, June 18th, 12:00-4:00 PM; 7:00-10 PM. At the Strand Theatre, Main St Hudson Falls, NY 12839. For additional details go to brownpapertickets.com.
- Tithes and Offerings
- Online: https://llwesleyan.com/. Click on the yellow “Donate” button near the top right corner of your screen. On an iPhone, you may have to scroll down to see it.
- Mail to the church (PO Box 322, Long Lake NY, 12847).
- In person during the service.
- The Community Garden: *NEW. Join us for Broccoli Planting on Saturday, June 18 @ 10:00 AM at 99 Kickerville Road. Bring your garden trowel if you have one. We will not be planting on plastic mulch this year, so please wear gloves as your hands will be in the soil. For more details see the post: “Community Garden Donations request“
- Interested in Being Baptized? *NEW. Contact Pastor Andy (“Believers Baptism”).
- Dress a Girl workshop: Saturday, June 11 at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). Help us reduce human trafficking! You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.
- July 4th celebration: Details to be announced.
- Summer Worship at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion: We plan to meet at 11:00 AM up at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion for Sunday services on: July 3, 10, 24, and August 14, and 21. Feel free to bring your lawn chair!