This Sunday, Pastor Andy will be sharing a message called “The Power of a Parent’s Blessing: Creating a Culture of Blessing” from Matthew 3:13-17.
Check out the following link to one of the songs we will be singing: “Good Good Father” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlsQrycKKsY&ab_channel=ChrisTomlinVEVO
- NEW… Children will remain with their parents / guardians until after the music, at which time they will be dismissed to the Fellowship Hall where they will be ministered to for the duration of the service.
An unstaffed nursery is available across the lobby from the sanctuary. Help yourself to this room!
The church this week:
- Community Garden Planting: Saturday, June 18 @ 10:00 AM. For more details see “Donations request…”
- Christian Music Festival: 19 Campground Rd, Mooers, NY (approximately 30 minutes from Plattsburgh). Saturday, June 18, 10am – 9pm. For additional details go to upnorthworship.com.
- I Am a Woman, Hear Me Roar! The Strand Theatre Main St Hudson Falls, NY. Saturday, June 18, 12:00-4:00, 7:00-10:00 PM. For additional details go to brownpapertickets.com.
- Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study @ 10:00 AM: Teacher: David Carney in the Fellowship Hall.
- The Children’s Ministry Team Needs Your Help: During the morning service following the music in the Fellowship Hall. To be a Teacher or Helper either sign up in the lobby or contact Pastor Andy ASAP,
- Sunday Evening Bible Study at 6:00 PM: ‘Frequency‘ *NEW.
- God is speaking. Do you know how to hear Him? Like a radio host broadcasting on the airwaves, God speaks all the time. But receiving requires tuning into the right frequency.
- My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.” (Psalm 27:8 NLT)
- Video Presenter: Robert Morris
- Facilitator: Pastor Andy
- All are invited… no registration required.
- To get the most from this study purchase the book Frequency by Robert Morris from amazon.com (not required).
- Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day + Prayer Meeting: Wednesday at 6:00 PM.
Saturday Prayer: 5:00 – 6:00 PM.
- Tithes and Offerings
- Online: https://llwesleyan.com/. Click on the yellow “Donate” button near the top right corner of your screen. On an iPhone, you may have to scroll down to see it.
- Mail to the church (PO Box 322, Long Lake NY, 12847).
- In person during the service.
- Fourth of July Picnic / PotLuck *NEW: Monday at 6:00 PM in the parking lot. This event will take the place of the potluck lunch for this month! Come for a pot luck dinner at 6:00 and stay for fireworks viewing at dusk. The church will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, drinks, and paper goods. You bring a side dish or dessert to share, your lawn chair, and bug spray. This is an excellent opportunity to invite someone to join us!
- Interested in Being Baptized? *NEW. Contact Pastor Andy (“Believers Baptism”).
- Summer Outdoor Services at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion: *NEW We plan to meet at 11:00 AM up at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion for Sunday services on: July 3, 10, 24, and August 14, and 21. Feel free to bring your lawn chair!
- Dress a Girl workshop: Saturday, July 9th at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). Help us reduce human trafficking! You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.