Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study – CANCELED!
Summer Outdoor Services at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion: 11:00 AM at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion for Sunday services on: July 17 & 24 / August 14 & 21 . Feel free to bring your lawn chair and a guest!
- Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes: See the video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_9ojycUegE&ab_channel=SamaritansPurse. Pick up a shoebox this Sunday! For more information contact Peg Mauer.
- The Children’s Ministry Team Needs Your Help: [Ages 4 & Up Only Please]. During the morning service following the music; meet under the canopy. Please pray we will be able to offer regular children’s ministry all year around! To be a Teacher or Helper sign up or contact Pastor Andy ASAP.
- Sunday Evening Bible Study at 6:00 PM: ‘Frequency‘
*FINAL SESSION* God is speaking. Do you know how to hear Him? Like a radio host broadcasting on the airwaves, God speaks all the time. But receiving requires tuning into the right frequency. All are invited… no registration required.
- Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day + Prayer Meeting: Wednesday at 6:00 PM.
- Saturday Prayer: 5:00 – 6:00 PM in the Sanctuary OR Sabattis Pavilion.
- Tithes and Offerings
- Online: https://llwesleyan.com/. Click on the yellow “Donate” button near the top right corner of your screen. On an iPhone, you may have to scroll down to see it.
- Mail to the church (PO Box 322, Long Lake NY, 12847).
- In person during the service.
- Baptism: Sunday, July 31st. Interested in being baptized? Contact Pastor Andy.
- Sunday Bible Study *NEW. Led by Dave Carney, Begins Sunday, July 24 at 6:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
- Support The Community Garden For more details see the attachment “Donations request…”
- Dress a Girl workshop: Saturday, August 20th at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). Help us reduce human trafficking! You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.