The church this week:
Sunday Morning Adult Bible Study –CANCELED!
- Summer Outdoor Services at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion: We plan to meet at 11:00 AM up at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion for Sunday services on: July 3, 10, 24, and August 14, and 21. Feel free to bring your lawn chair!
- Samaritan’s Purse / Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes: See the video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_9ojycUegE&ab_channel=SamaritansPurse. Pick up a shoebox this Sunday! For more information contact Peg Mauer, who is this year’s point person for this ministry!
- The Children’s Ministry Team Needs Your Help: During the morning service following the music; meet in the Fellowship Hall. Please pray we will be able to offer regular children’s ministry all year around! To be a Teacher or Helper sign up or contact Pastor Andy ASAP.
- Sunday Evening Bible Study at 6:00 PM: ‘Frequency‘. God is speaking. Do you know how to hear Him? Like a radio host broadcasting on the airwaves, God speaks all the time. But receiving requires tuning into the right frequency. All are invited… no registration required.
- Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day + Prayer Meeting: Wednesday at 6:00 PM.
Saturday Prayer: 5:00 – 6:00 PM in the Sanctuary.
- Tithes and Offerings
- Online: https://llwesleyan.com/. Click on the yellow “Donate” button near the top right corner of your screen. On an iPhone, you may have to scroll down to see it.
- Mail to the church (PO Box 322, Long Lake NY, 12847).
- In person during the service.
- Fourth of July Picnic / PotLuck: Monday at 6:00 PM in the parking lot. This event will take the place of the potluck lunch for this month! Come for a pot luck dinner at 6:00 and stay for fireworks viewing at dusk. The church will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, drinks, and paper goods. You bring a side dish or dessert to share, your lawn chair, and bug spray. This is an excellent opportunity to invite someone to join us!
- Interested in Being Baptized? Sunday, July 31st. Interested in being baptized? Contact Pastor Andy.
- Support The Community Garden For more details see the attachment “Donations request…”
- Adirondack Bible Fellowship Church in Newcomb *NEW. If your schedule conflicts with attending LLWC at 11:00 AM, you can always attend Sunday Service at 9:00 AM at ABF at 5551 NY 28N, Newcomb, NY 12852.
- Dress a Girl workshop: Saturday, July 9th at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). Help us reduce human trafficking! You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.