Skip to content
- Sunday Bible Study Led by Dave Carney at 6:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
- Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day + Prayer Meeting: Wednesday at 6:00 PM.
- Saturday Prayer: 5:00 – 6:00 PM in the Sanctuary.
- Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes: Pick up a shoebox this Sunday! For more information contact Peg Mauer.
- The Children’s Ministry Team Needs Your Help: Please pray we will be able to offer regular children’s ministry all year around! To be a Teacher or Helper sign up or contact Pastor Andy ASAP.
- Tithes and Offerings: Online: https://llwesleyan.com/. Click on the yellow “Donate” button near the top right corner of your screen. On an iPhone, you may have to scroll down to see it. Mail to the church (PO Box 322, Long Lake NY, 12847). In person during the service.
- Yard Sale to benefit Haiti Orphanage: *NEW Aug. 12 & 13 at 93 Dock Lane, Long Lake (across from Long Lake boat launch). Fri and Sat, 9:00-4:00. Donations many be left on patio. Please leave donations before Fri. Aug. 12th. Things that sell well: “Adirondacky” things, tools, bedding. Things that don’t sell well: clothing, electronics, vases. No big items, like big furniture. Sale is inside and outside. Proceeds to benefit the Haiti Orphanage. Prices are very high there, and food is hard to get. They need our help!
- Outdoor Services at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion: 11:00 AM at the Mt. Sabattis Pavilion for Sunday services on: August 14 & 21 . Feel free to bring your lawn chair and a guest!
- Vacation Bible School: PreK – 6th Grade children are welcome for a 3-day VBS on Jonah: August 16-18, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM. On Thursday, families are invited to join us for music and a picnic at 11:00! Adirondack Bible Fellowship, 5551 NYS Rt 28N, Newcomb NY.
- Dress a Girl workshop: Saturday, August 20th at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). Help us reduce human trafficking! You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.