- EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS:
- 8 Week Course Begins Sunday, October 9, 6pm to 7:30pm
Deeply Changing Your Relationships with Others
This powerful 8-week Course will equip you with practical tools to really love people in difficult situations and mature into an adult follower of Jesus.
Eight Powerful Relationship Changing Skills:
- Take Your Community Temperature Reading
- Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations
- Genogram Your Family
- Explore the Iceberg
- Listen Incarnationally
- Climb the Ladder of Integrity
- Fight Cleanly
- Develop a “Rule of Life” to Implement Your New Learnings
The EH Relationships course participants pack includes two books:
- an 8-session workbook/biblical study-guide with reading, questions and practical discussion to reinforce each of the 8 skills
- an EH Relationships Day by Day 40-day devotional with daily readings that align with the core theme of each session.
This course is not for self-study and must be done in groups to get the full impact of each “learning to love others” skill. In addition, it is highly recommended the EH Spirituality course be taken first.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
- WHEN: Weekly Classes Begin Sunday, October 9, 6pm to 7:30pm
- WHERE: Long Lake Wesleyan Church
- WHY: Emotional & Spiritual Growth (Discipleship)
- LEADER: Pastor Andy + Peter Scazzero Videos
- COST: $20.00 Per Person Includes Two Books:
- EHR Workbook
- EHR Day by Day 40-day Devotional
- Weekly Workbook Assignments
- Daily Reading from Devotional Book
- Weekly Attend the Small Group & Bring both Books With You.
- Small Groups: Men with Men / Women with Women
- SIGN UP in Foyer or contact Pastor Andy by Sunday, September 25
- $20.00 to Pastor Andy or Barb Carney ASAP
- Make Check Out to “Long Lake Wesleyan Church” & Mark “E.H.R. Course”
- Dress a Girl workshop:
- October 15th
- November 12th
- December 10th
- Meets at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.