This Sunday Pastor Andy will be concluding “The Two Lost Sons” series with “Becoming the Father by Learning to Rejoice” from Luke 15.
- We will be offering a children’s ministry ALL YEAR LONG!
- Once a month we will intentionally NOT offer children’s ministry in order to give our volunteers a break but also to give parents/guardians the opportunity to have their children with them for the entire service.
- The other Sundays of the month the children will stay with their parents/guardians for the music time after which they will be dismissed to the lower level fellowship hall for the duration of the service.
Watch the service online.
Adult Bible Study led by Dave Carney in the Fellowship Hall.
- Sunday morning at 10:00 AM.
- All are welcome!
8 Week EHRelationships Course Continues This Sunday, 6:00 to 7:30 PM.
Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day (All are encouraged to fast some kind of food and then attend the evening prayer mtg.)
- Pre-service Prayer Wednesday @ 5:00 PM!
- Prayer Meeting Wednesday @ 6:00 PM.
Annual Thanksgiving Community Dinner
- Saturday, November 19.
- SIGN UP TO HELP THIS SUNDAY!
- Pickup for those who will need a ride / meal contributions
- Serve as waitress or waiters / set up the Fellowship Hall
- Prepare take out meals / clean up after dinner
- Following this Sunday’s service please help move all the chairs and tables out of the Fellowship Hall in preparation for the cleaning of the floor!
- For further information contact Marilyn Bridges.
FUSION YOUTH (Grades 8 – 12)
- Food, Friends and Fun!
- Adirondack Bible Fellowship, 5551 NYS Route 28N, Newcomb, NY.
- Check out their Facebook page for weekly updates.
- Next meeting: Friday, November 18 at 6:30 to 8:00 PM.
Tithes and Offerings
- Online: https://llwesleyan.com/
Sunday, November 20 *NEW
- As part of the sermon you will hear 7 videotaped testimonies of miracles that will inspire and ignite your faith.
- All but one are from people in our community!
- This is a great Sunday to invite a friend to come with you to church.
First Sunday Potluck
- Sunday December 4th, following the morning service.
- All are welcome!
Christmas (Interactive) Family Service *NEW
- Sunday, December 18
- Featuring the play “Mr. Jones Goes to Bethlehem”!
- Adults AND children will be invited to participate in this interactive presentation of the Christmas story!
- What it is NOT:
- It is NOT A “polished” performance.
- It does NOT require weeks of practice.
- There will only be one practice the day before for key characters.
- What it IS:
- An opportunity to present the Christmas story in an interactive way.
- A change for intergenerational family connections.
- Grandpas and fathers AND their kids can play the part of the shepherds.
- Grammas and moms AND their kids can play the part of angels. etc, etc, etc…
- Adults AND children can participate the morning of the play without having attended the practice!
- This IS a great Sunday to invite neighbors and friends!
Dress a Girl workshops:
- November 12th
- December 10th
- Meets at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.