This Sunday Pastor Andy will be sharing seven video taped testimonies from members of our own community as part of “Testimony Sunday”. I believe faith will be ignited and hope will be restored as these stories of miracles are shared! Don’t miss this encouraging service!
This would be a great service to invite a friend to attend!
In addition, you are all invited to stay for an EXTENDED WORSHIP time immediately following the service as part of our response to the goodness of God! What a great way to launch the Thanksgiving season.
- This Sunday WE WILL be offering children’s ministry.
- Once a month (usually the first Sunday of the month) we will intentionally NOT offer children’s ministry in order to give our volunteers a break and also to give parents/guardians the opportunity to have their children with them for the entire service.
- The other Sundays of the month the children will stay with their parents/guardians for the music time after which they will be dismissed to the lower level Fellowship Hall for the duration of the service.
Watch online: https://www.youtube.com/user/humbyx5
Annual Thanksgiving Community Dinner
- Saturday, November 19
- We’ll be taking dinners to those who cannot come to LLWC about noon, and then having our usual community dinner at church about 1:00.
- THERE IS STILL TIME TO HELP OUT WITH THIS!
- Pickup for those who will be in need of a ride / meal contributions
- Serve as waitress or waiters / set up the Fellowship Hall
- Prepare take out meals / clean up after dinner
- For further information contact Marilyn Bridges.
Adult Bible Study Led by Dave Carney in the Fellowship Hall.
- Sunday morning at 10:00 AM… All are welcome!
8 Week EHRelationships Course Continues This Sunday, 6:00 to 7:30 PM.
Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day (All are encouraged to fast some kind of food and then attend the evening prayer mtg.)
- Pre-service Prayer Wednesday @ 5pm!
- Prayer Meeting Wednesday @ 6pm
FUSION YOUTH (Grades 8 – 12)
- Food, Friends and Fun!
- Adirondack Bible Fellowship 5551 NYS Route 28N, Newcomb, NY.
- Check out their Facebook page for weekly updates.
Tithes and Offerings
- Online: https://llwesleyan.com/
First Sunday Potluck
- Sunday December 4th following the morning service.
- All are welcome!
Christmas (Interactive) Family Service *NEW
- Sunday, December 18th
- Featuring the play “Mr. Jones Goes to Bethlehem”!
- Adults AND children will be invited to participate in this interactive presentation of the Christmas story!
- What it is NOT:
- It is NOT a “polished” performance.
- It does NOT require weeks of practice.
- There will only be one practice the day before for key characters.
- What it IS:
- An opportunity to present the Christmas story in an interactive way.
- A chance for intergenerational family connections.
- Grandpas, fathers AND their kids can play the part of the shepherds.
- Grammas, mom’s AND their kids can play the part of angels, etc, etc, etc.
- Adults AND children can participate the morning of the play without having attended the practice!
- This IS a great Sunday to invite neighbors and friends!
Annual Christmas Eve Candle Lighting Service
- 6:00 PM. Invite your family and friends!
Dress a Girl workshops:
- December 10th
- Meets at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (email@example.com) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.