Pastor Andy will be sharing a message called, “Unexpected Christmas – Part One Guest List” from Matthew 1.
The following is one of the songs we will be singing:
- This Sunday we will NOT be offering children’s ministry.
- Once a month we will intentionally NOT offer children’s ministry in order to give our volunteers a break and also to give parents/guardians the opportunity to have their children with them for the entire service.
- The other Sundays of the month the children will stay with their parents/guardians for the music time after which they will be dismissed to the lower level fellowship hall for the duration of the service.
8 Week EHRelationships course continues this Sunday, 6:00 to 7:30 PM – Last Session!
Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day (All are encouraged to fast some kind of food and then attend the evening prayer mtg.)
- Pre-service Prayer Wednesday @ 5:00 PM!
- Prayer Meeting Wednesday @ 6:00 PM.
FUSION YOUTH (Grades 8 – 12)
- Food, Friends and Fun!
- Adirondack Bible Fellowship, 5551 NYS Route 28N, Newcomb, NY.
- Check out their Facebook page for weekly updates.
Tithes and Offerings
- Online: https://llwesleyan.com/
First Sunday Potluck
- Sunday December 4 following the morning service.
- All are welcome!
CHRISTMAS FAMILY SERVICE
- Sunday, December 18 at 11:00 AM
- Featuring the play, “Mr. Jones Goes to Bethlehem” – directed by Michelle Billings!
- Adults AND children will be invited to participate in this interactive presentation of the Christmas story!
- What it is NOT:
- It is NOT a “polished” performance.
- It does NOT require weeks of practice.
- There will only be one practice the day before for key characters (Saturday, December 17, 10:00 AM to 12 noon).
- What it IS:
- An opportunity to present the Christmas story in an interactive way.
- A chance for intergenerational family connections.
- Grandpas, fathers AND their kids can play the part of the shepherds.
- Grammas, moms AND their kids can play the part of angels etc., etc., etc…
- Adults AND children can participate the morning of the play without having attended the practice!
- This IS a great Sunday to invite neighbors and friends!
- You are ALL INVITED to PARTICIPATE!
- If you’re interested in a non-speaking part please contact Michelle ASAP.
- Michelle’s Email: email@example.com
- As stated above, you can still be in it and simply participate on Sunday without having attended the practice.
- In addition, please contact Michelle if you would also be willing to participate at the 9:00 AM service at A.B.F church in Newcomb that same morning.
Annual Christmas Eve Candle Lighting Service
- 6:00 PM. Invite your family and friends!
Dress a Girl workshops:
- December 10th
- Meets at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.