Pastor Andy will be sharing a message called “Unexpected Christmas” Part Two — “Unlikely Candidate” from Matthew 1.
The following is one of the songs we will be singing:
- This Sunday WE WILL be offering children’s ministry.
- Once a month we will intentionally NOT offer children’s ministry in order to give our volunteers a break and also to give parents/guardians the opportunity to have their children with them for the entire service.
- The other Sundays of the month the children will stay with their parents/guardians for the music time, after which they will be dismissed to the Fellowship Hall for the duration of the service.
First Sunday Potluck *THIS SUNDAY!
- Sunday, December 4th, following the morning service. All are welcome!
Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day (All are encouraged to fast some kind of food and then attend the evening prayer mtg.)
- Pre-service Prayer Wednesday @ 5pm!
- Prayer Meeting Wednesday @ 6pm
FUSION YOUTH (Grades 8 – 12)
- Food, Friends and Fun!
- Adirondack Bible Fellowship, 5551 NYS Route 28N, Newcomb, NY.
- Check out their Facebook page for weekly updates.
Tithes and Offerings
- Online: https://llwesleyan.com/
CHRISTMAS FAMILY SERVICE
- Sunday, December 18th at 11:00 AM.
- Featuring the play “Mr. Jones Goes to Bethlehem” – directed by Michelle Billings!
- Adults AND children will be invited to participate in this interactive presentation of the Christmas story!
- There will only be one practice the day before for key characters. (Saturday, December 17, 10:00 to 12:00 noon.)
- Adults AND children can participate the morning of the play without having attended the practice.
- Printed invitations will be available for use!
- You are ALL INVITED to PARTICIPATE!
- If you’re interested in a non-speaking part please contact Michelle ASAP.
- Michelle’s email: email@example.com
- As stated above, you can still be in it and simply participate on Sunday without having attended the practice.
- In addition, please contact Michelle if you would also be willing to participate at the 9:00 AM service at A.B.F church in Newcomb that same morning.
ANNUAL CHRISTMAS EVE CANDLE LIGHTING SERVICE
- 6:00 PM. Invite your family and friends!
CHRISTMAS DAY SERVICE @ 11:00 AM
Dress a Girl workshops:
- December 10th
- January 14th
- February 11th
- Meets at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.