This Sunday we will be sharing a message in the form of a play called “Mr. Jones Goes to Bethlehem” directed by Michelle Billings.
- Adults AND children will be invited to participate in this interactive presentation of the Christmas story!
- One practice for key characters: Saturday, December 17, 10:00 AM to noon.
- All are invited to participate.
- If you’re interested in a non-speaking part please contact Michelle ASAP. Michelle’s Email is: email@example.com
- You can still be in it and simply participate on Sunday without having attended the practice.
- This Sunday the children will remain with their parents/guardians for the duration of the service!
The following is one of the songs we will be singing:
Wednesday is Prayer & Fasting Day
(All are encouraged to fast some kind of food and then attend the evening prayer meeting.)
- Pre-service Prayer Wednesday at 5:00 PM.
- Prayer Meeting Wednesday at 6:00 PM.
ANNUAL CHRISTMAS EVE CANDLE LIGHTING SERVICE
- 6:00 to 7:00 PM. Invite your family and friends!
CHRISTMAS DAY SERVICE
- 11:00AM to noon, as usual.
Tithes and Offerings Online: https://llwesleyan.com/
Ready for Something New?
Plan now to attend the Alpha course in January!
- Two Alpha training sessions on Sunday, January 8 and 15.
- Alpha course begins Sunday, January 22 at 12:45 PM.
- More Information to come!
- Click the following link for additional information:
First Sunday Potluck Cancelled for January because of the Alpha course.
FUSION YOUTH (Grades 8 – 12)
- Food, Friends and Fun!
- Adirondack Bible Fellowship 5551 NYS Route 28N – Newcomb, NY
- Check out their Facebook page for weekly updates.
Dress a Girl workshops:
- January 14th
- February 11th
- March 11th
- Meet at 10:00 AM at the Tupper Lake Baptist Chapel (55 Lake St., Tupper Lake, NY 12986; enter by the side door). The mission of DAG is to show God’s little girls that they are loved, and to reduce human trafficking. You don’t have to be a seamstress to help with this project; there are plenty of ways that everyone can help! Soup will be provided for lunch. Contact Peg Mauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions. See more information at: Dress a Girl.